Pimlico Group Careers
Pimlico Capital is looking for new talent
Life at Pimlico Capital
We pride ourselves on having built an incredibly talented team that values innovation, believes in collaboration, and welcomes challenges. We provide a dynamic and supportive work environment and encourage our employees to have a healthy balance between work and home responsibilities.
We look for employees who bring creativity, critical thinking, and unique perspectives to the table.
Real estate hard money lending company located in Pikesville, MD seeks an Associate to assist both the Management and Sales teams. The ideal candidate will be creative, take initiative, be a problem-solver, possess a positive attitude, and have a desire for knowledge acquisition.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- An interest in finance, real estate, and/or banking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with the G Suite platform
- Quick learner with new software platforms, including database applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong online research skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well on an individual and collaborative basis
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Professional and punctual
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Data entry
- Assist with sales lead generation
- Assist with marketing research
- Assist with direct mail campaigns
- Assist with underwriting
- Assist with loan closings
- Assist with loan processing
- Assist with loan payoffs
- Perform administrative duties in support of real estate investment lending practice
- Other duties as assigned
$40,000/year salary. We offer a flexible work schedule and excellent career development opportunities. Additionally, we provide medical, dental and vision insurance; paid sick and vacation leave; and a dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Work will be performed onsite
- Free parking
- Convenient location
Benefits our Employees Love
|Medical/dental/vision insurance available for employees and dependents|
|Flexible work schedule|
|Learning and development|
|Flexible paid time off|
|Freebies in the kitchen|
Follow our social media for future employment opportunities at Pimlico Capital.