Pimlico Group Careers
Pimlico Capital is looking for new talent
Life at Pimlico Capital
We pride ourselves on having built an incredibly talented team that values innovation, believes in collaboration, and welcomes challenges. We provide a dynamic and supportive work environment and encourage our employees to have a healthy balance between work and home responsibilities.
We look for employees who bring creativity, critical thinking, and unique perspectives to the table.
Senior Accounting Manager
Real estate hard money lending company located in Pikesville, MD seeks a full-time Senior Accounting Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will work closely within our team, specifically regarding advising on strategic business decisions based on financial metrics; compiling, analyzing, and presenting financial data; and spearheading asset management by monitoring loan activity and prioritizing management of loans coming due.
We look for drive above all else; someone who will go above and beyond in innovation and motivation will be rewarded and naturally excel within the company. The ideal candidate for this position would be a CPA with Big 4 experience, preferably in mortgage lending/real estate/banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (preferred)
- Experience with financial statement preparation
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Google Business Suite and high proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Outstanding quantitative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage daily accounting activities, ensuring that proper accounting and recording of company transactions are performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and provide sales reports, commission reports, asset management reports, and other key reports on a scheduled or unprompted basis.
- Maintain the financial accounting system to account for the receipt and expenditure of all funds and to report operating results to Management in accordance with GAAP.
- Coordinate year-end audit with external auditors and assist in the preparation of audit schedules, data, and information.
Compensation: $75,000 – $85,000. We provide medical, dental and vision insurance; paid sick and vacation leave; and an engaging and innovative work environment.
This is an on-site position (not WFH).
Benefits our Employees Love
|Medical/dental/vision insurance available for employees and dependents|
|Flexible work schedule|
|Learning and development|
|Flexible paid time off|
|Freebies in the kitchen|
Follow our social media for future employment opportunities at Pimlico Capital.