Pimlico Capital Careers
Pimlico Capital is looking for new talent
Life at Pimlico Capital
We pride ourselves on having built an incredibly talented team that values innovation, believes in collaboration, and welcomes challenges. We provide a dynamic and supportive work environment and encourage our employees to have a healthy balance between work and home responsibilities.
We look for employees who bring creativity, critical thinking, and unique perspectives to the table.
Salespeople are expected to independently seek out new client relationships and to nurture existing client relationships.
- Meets loan production targets.
- Performs business development tasks, including managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business, and maintaining relationships with existing and past clients.
- Obtains relevant information and evaluates applicants’ financial status to determine recommendation for loan approval.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a variety of people, including colleagues, borrowers, and prospective borrowers.
- Performs other related work and duties as assigned.
- Intrinsically motivated/innate desire to succeed.
- Ability to learn new software quickly / tech savvy.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; genuine/authentic/warm/engaging; perceived by borrowers and prospective borrowers as desiring to help them reach their financial goals.
- Excellent customer service skills (accessible, responsive, transparent).
- Time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Ability to assume responsibility, display initiative, exercise good judgement and make and act upon decisions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take responsibility for own learning and development by acquiring and refining of technical and professional skills needed in job related areas.
- Ability to proactively seek performance feedback and identify approaches to improve own performance.
- Ability to make self available for work on a consistent and timely basis with infrequent unplanned absences; ability to ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Ability to approach work with a creative mindset.
Required education and experience:
- Two+ years of sales experience.
Preferred education and experience:
- Two+ years of experience in the real estate industry preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency with G Suite platform preferred, but not required.
Real Estate Analyst
Real estate financing company located in Pikesville, MD seeks a Real Estate Analyst to assist both the Management and Sales teams. Assisting with loan processing will be a key responsibility.
The ideal candidate will be creative, take initiative, be a problem-solver, possess a positive attitude, and have a desire for knowledge acquisition.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- An interest in finance, real estate, and/or banking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with the G Suite platform
- Quick learner with new software platforms, including database applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong online research skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well on an individual and collaborative basis
- Ability to multitask
- Attentive to detail
- Professional and punctual
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with loan processing and closing
- Assist with loan portfolio management
- Perform administrative duties in support of real estate investment lending practice
- Other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive salary. Additionally, we provide medical, dental and vision insurance; 401(k) saving plans; HSA accounts; dependent care FSA accounts; paid sick and vacation leave; and a dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Work will be performed onsite
- Free parking
- Convenient location
Benefits our Employees Love
|Medical/dental/vision insurance available for employees and dependents|
|Flexible work schedule|
|Learning and development|
|Flexible paid time off|
|Freebies in the kitchen|
Follow our social media for future employment opportunities at Pimlico Capital.